Sweet corn soup
Social hosted video URL is empty.
- 1 cup Lactasoy soymilk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup onion (chop finely)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- Salt/ pepper
- Stir butter in the saucepan over low to medium heat.
- Add onion and stir-fry until the onion is cooked.
- Add wheat flour and stir well.
- Add corn, Lactasoy soymilk and whipping cream and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- When boiled, turn off the heat and serve with toast or cracker.