Double Soya Jell-O
- 3 cups Lactasoy soymilk
- 1 ½ tablespoon agar powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup soft tofu (cut in cube shape)
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Strawberry sauce
- Mint leaves
- Mix together the ingredients of Lactasoy soymilk, sugar, agar powder and water
- In a saucepan, steadily stir the mixture around 5-7 minutes over low to medium heat.
- Prepare soft tofu in container and pour the mixture of agar over the tofu.
- Put in the freezer around 1-2 hours.
- Top with fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, strawberry sauce and mint leaves before serving.